We are offering a great opportunity for you to be part of a high performing fast paced customer service team!
You will be responsible for incoming customer support issues. Initially providing first-line support to customers, it is expected the person in this role will develop their knowledge to deal with more in-depth second-line support issues as well.
The role requires a person who is confident and really enjoys dealing with customers. You will be dealing with complex software-based products so you will need great trouble shooting skills and the patience to carry out critical investigation to get to the root cause of the issue.
The role also demands someone who has organisation skills, is great at multitasking and someone who prides themselves for their attention to detail.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Have you got the right stuff?
- Front-line technical support of customer issues. The friendly helpful voice of our company!
- Investigation and management of technical support issues.
- Train our customers in house and out on site with them.
- Regular follow ups with customers to report on issue status, feedback and resolutions.
- Keeping the Support CRM system up-to-date with accurate information, status, correspondence and progress.
- Building and maintaining the CRM system’s solution knowledge-base with a view to saving time and creating a shareable resource of common solutions.
- Logging and reporting bugs and enhancement requests on the company’s tracking system.
- Seeing the customer’s issue throughout the issues lifecycle.- Keeping up with the latest product developments, known technical issues, workarounds and tips and tricks.
- Infrequent requirement to travel, just to give some of our clients a helping hand in the comfort of their office.
- Have a pleasant telephone manner and be capable of dealing with a wide range of customer related issues. These calls can range from accountants to local business owners.
- Demonstrated interest in IT troubleshooting, providing a better solution, and self- improvement. We deal with installs and a little with databases, good fun to learn!
- Team player – works as part of a team, shares commons goals with the company and provides a professional face to customers befitting a best-in-class solution provider.
- Structured approach – Demonstrates an organised and methodical approach to all work, priorities what’s important without neglecting what is not. Ensures they have a good understanding of the facts and issues in order to plan activity.
- Time management – manages time efficiently, uses tools such as Company Diary to manage time, enable visibility and ensure common understanding of activity.
- Accountability – Accurately and diligently records activity and customer details in the company’s CRM and tracking databases. Takes ownership of customer issues. Takes ownership of initiatives to improve the customer experience and quality of service.
- Goal-oriented – sets objectives and seeks to achieve or exceed objectives.
- Solution focused – Asks questions of customers to build a documented picture of the customer’s problem to find suitable and timely solutions.
- Positive attitude – Able to converse with customers in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
- Communications skills – Able to read, write and speak in English using appropriate business language.
- Personal – Must be presentable and able to engage in appropriate and professional communications with people both face-to-face as well as via electronic channels.
- Flexibility – Able to adapt job responsibilities and working hours to fit with the changing needs of the business and customers. Ability to respond to rapidly changing priorities, tight timelines, and a fast-paced environment. Ability to work independently on projects.
- Some of the skills you’ll need!
- Knowledge of CRM systems.- Knowledge of practice management and accounts preparation is an advantage (we’ll train you on ours but the basics would be good!).
- Accounts Technician qualified or a proven track record of excellent customer service (brag about your CSAT!)
- Full clean Drivers license required (for those training trips and client visits).
||€26,000.00 to €30,000.00 /year
How many years of Customer Support experience do you have?
How many years of Technical Support experience do you have?
What is the highest level of education you have completed?